Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Senior Technician, Utilities and HVAC
- Support start-up activities, commissioning/validation and handover of equipment & systems from project to users/ operation.
- Lead daily operations and ensures reliable continuous equipment operations of all systems owned by Engineering & Facilities. Monitors, operates, daily checks and escalates issues to Supervisor/ Engineer during duty.
- Assist to establish maintenance contracts and SOP for operations.
- Performs routine corrective, predictive and preventive maintenance. Oversees work performed by external service contractors for routine and non-routine maintenance. Performs maintenance activities scheduling on demand.
- Identifies / rectifies equipment problems and completes corrective maintenance in a safe, compliant and timely manner without affecting production.
- Troubleshoots, resolves and corrects functional issues, monitors utility/ HVAC process control charts and maintains accurate and traceable logs and support documentation.
- Ensures all field operations, works and activities executed in line with EHS and Quality Procedures and local Statutory Codes. Executes and completes all works and relevant documentation with strict adherence to time and procedural requirements
- Responsible / coordinate the daily operation with cross-functional team (e.g, alarm management, follow up work request with users – Manufacturing, Quality Control, Warehouse, etc).
- Take full responsible of the safety, quality of duty activities inclusive of maintenance in line with the cGMP requirement, according to the process and procedure.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skill are used to ensure that all team members can identify the root causes and take effective action to solve the problem in hand.
- Standby/support ad hoc breakdown calls.
- Assist and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Minimum ITE NTC in a technical trade or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 6-8 years of hands-on facility and utilities operations, repair and maintenance experience, preferably in biopharma, pharmaceutical or semi-conductor plant
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- With strong hands-on technical skills or willing to hands-on on Utilities & HVAC system/ equipment.
- Might go into shift in future so able to perform rotating shift is a pre-requisite
- Comply to Tessa safety practices and standard operating procedures