Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
Senior Manager, Strategy & Program Management
- Works with the program lead and the functions to ensure smooth planning and execution of cross-functional program activities
- Responsible for progress of programs, issues/plans, and critical path workstreams and update program lead/senior management through regular internal or external reviews of programs.
- Proactively responds to the dynamics of a changing work environment; manages adjustments in cross functional plans in response to changes in strategic direction.
- Works with finance and functions to oversee the operating budget for the programs, monitor and control expenditure and report on huge variance between budgeted and actual expenditure.
- Proactively identifies program issues and assess impact before they arise and develops contingency plans; communicates key project-related issues to program lead/senior management and facilitate resolution of issues on a timely basis.
- Collaborate and provide effective coordination for cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of project objectives and support resolution of project issues.
- Apply project management best practices, or could be flexible and do what is necessary to ensure the successful initiation, planning, execution, control and close-out of projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related Science field; Graduate degree (Masters, Ph.D.) preferred
- At least 8 years’ experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- More than 8 years of experience working in project management, with experience with vendor management
- In-depth knowledge in the drug development and manufacturing processes for pharmaceuticals (CMC, non-clinical, clinical, Regulatory Affairs)
- PMP certification preferred