Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cell therapies for a broad range of cancers.
Tessa’s clinical pipeline derives from two innovative cell therapy platforms; CD30 Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CD30-CARs) and Virus-Specific T cells (VSTs). Our lead candidate comprises autologous CD30 CAR-T cell therapy targeting classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) and CD30+ non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Tessa is also developing a novel, allogeneic platform technology, as a new approach to traditional cell therapy. By combining the unique properties CD30-CARs and VSTs, the platform holds potential for the creation of next-generation off-the-shelf cell therapies against a variety of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s state-of-the-art GMP cell therapy manufacturing facility will open in early 2021, and will substantially enhance in-house production capabilities. Tessa is focused on rapidly and reliably providing safe, effective treatment options for patients.
(Senior) Manager, Finance
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete financial accounting and reporting throughout the group of entities and compliance with relevant accounting and taxation principles in the respective jurisdictions (within Asia and U.S.)
- Oversee and monitor an effective control environment
- Collaborate, design, implement and review finance systems, policies, procedures and risk management to ensure continuous improvement and contemporary relevant practices
- Work on finance system enhancements and new systems implementation
- Oversee finance systems managing transaction flows from source through interfaces to general ledger
- Report and analyse financial and business information, highlight and investigate significant variances and performance against prior periods
- Ensure reporting functions and responses to ad-hoc requests for financial related information and analysis (both internal and external) are appropriately delivered
- Manage responsibilities through a team of Accountants and Finance Executives, build team and individual capability, and ensuring personal effectiveness for work
- Build productive working relationship with stakeholders to understand their business operations and financial information needs
- Requires a hands-on and pro-active approach with specific responsibilities for financial accounting and reporting under the direction of Director, Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any related field with at least 6-7 years of relevant Finance or Audit experience
- At least a few years of audit experience in a Big 4 accounting firm is highly preferred
- A recognised accounting qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proficient in SAP or Oracle is highly preferred
- Demonstrated capability in leading and managing a team and a practical understanding of people management practices
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in FRS/ IFRS and core tax principles
- Proven ability to meet statutory and tax filing obligations
- Proven ability to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and changing commercial environment
- Great working and collaborative attitude, highly motivated individual
- Adapting to change and leading change
- Proven project management skills
- Coaching people – acts as a leader, as a mentor and supports others in professional development
- Great team player