Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a portfolio of next-generation cell therapies for cancer. It has a pipeline of therapies in clinical development for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s lead autologous therapy is in late-stage clinical development for treatment of lymphomas. It has shown strong clinical responses in patients with relapsed/refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma, based on which it was granted the RMAT designation by the U.S. FDA and the PRIME designation by EMA.
Tessa is also developing a novel, differentiated, allogeneic “off-the shelf” cell therapy platform to create more efficacious, reliable, and scalable therapies capable of targeting a broad range of cancers. A therapy using this platform is being evaluated in an ongoing clinical trial in United States.
(Senior) Technician, Mechanical & Electrical
- Support operations ramp-up activities and maintenance program.
- Support daily operations and ensures reliable continuous equipment operations of all systems owned by Engineering & Facilities. Monitors, operates, daily checks and escalates issues to Supervisor/ Engineer during duty.
- Performs routine corrective, predictive and preventive maintenance. Oversee and coordinate work performed by external service contractors for routine and non-routine maintenance. Performs maintenance activities scheduling on demand.
- Identifies / rectifies equipment problems and completes corrective maintenance in a safe, compliant, and timely manner without affecting manufacturing operations.
- Ensures all field operations, works and activities executed in line with EHS and Quality Site Permitting Procedures and local Statutory Codes. Executes and completes all works and relevant documentation with strict adherence to time and procedural requirements
- Responsible / coordinate the daily operation with cross-functional team (e.g, alarm management, follow up work request with users – Manufacturing, Quality Control, Supply Chain, etc).
- Take full responsible of the safety, quality of duty activities inclusive of maintenance in line with the cGMP requirement, according to the process and procedure.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skill are used to ensure that all team members can identify the root causes and take effective action to solve the problem in hand.
- Minimum ITE NTC in a technical trade or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on facility and utilities operations, repair, and maintenance experience
- Biopharma, pharmaceutical or semi-conductor manufacturing plant experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Fire Protection System, Electrical, Plumbing and BMS systems.
- Experience in CRAC, UPS, chiller plant, hot water plant, diesel generator, technical gases operations is preferable.
- Experience in instrument calibration and process equipment maintenance will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and computer literate
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and models
- Strong hands-on technical skills for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Able to independently complete GMP documentations and CMMS/SAP transactions.
- Role may require candidate to go into shift in future, thus must be open to perform rotating shift.
- Able to perform odd hours standby duties to attend to unforeseen break downs as scheduled.