Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a portfolio of next-generation cell therapies for cancer. It has a pipeline of therapies in clinical development for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s lead autologous therapy is in late-stage clinical development for treatment of lymphomas. It has shown strong clinical responses in patients with relapsed/refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma, based on which it was granted the RMAT designation by the U.S. FDA and the PRIME designation by EMA.
Tessa is also developing a novel, differentiated, allogeneic “off-the shelf” cell therapy platform to create more efficacious, reliable, and scalable therapies capable of targeting a broad range of cancers. A therapy using this platform is being evaluated in an ongoing clinical trial in United States.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the cost accounting system in SAP
- Analyse and recommend costs and cost savings based on financial data
- Product costing, standard cost updates, analysis on cost variance (comparing standard costs to actual production costs) and prepare costing reports
- Manage stakeholders from manufacturing team in relation to financial matters
- Support Supply Chain team in the resolution of inventory issues in SAP system and manage inventory accounting
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements, including group consolidation, cash flows and accompanying schedules, worksheets, and narratives
- Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual external investor and management board reporting
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement (GST/WHT/CIT), audits, procedures, and forms both statutory and internal
- Preparation of audit schedules, coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, and government authorities where required
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
- Degree or related qualifications in Accountancy/Finance with at least 5 years of cost accounting experience in manufacturing
- Experience in project/product costing and pharmaceutical manufacturing background preferred
- Highly proficient in the use of SAP system and new entity set up
- Team player and able to multitask
- Meticulous and good with numbers
- Highly motivated individual
- Work independently in areas with limited guidance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint