Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a portfolio of next-generation cell therapies for cancer. It has a pipeline of therapies in clinical development for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s lead autologous therapy is in late-stage clinical development for treatment of lymphomas. It has shown strong clinical responses in patients with relapsed/refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma, based on which it was granted the RMAT designation by the U.S. FDA and the PRIME designation by EMA.
Tessa is also developing a novel, differentiated, allogeneic “off-the shelf” cell therapy platform to create more efficacious, reliable, and scalable therapies capable of targeting a broad range of cancers. A therapy using this platform is being evaluated in an ongoing clinical trial in United States.
Associate Scientist, Process Sciences
- Be part of the Process development team, in setting up process parameters and development pipelines for various process
- Conduct experiment for optimization process parameters and process characterization
- Contribute to process validation / characterization activities by performing supporting laboratory scale studies
- Carry out small-scale process development experiments
- Conduct experiment to support process related investigation
- Perform flow cytometry and ELISA analytical assay
- Assist with laboratory management duties, such as equipment maintenance, reagents inventory and purchasing, general housekeeping.
- Participate in the development of new testing procedures/assays
- Follow health and safety procedures and implement paperwork as required
- Degree in a relevant Science Field or Equivalent Engineering or Biotechnology or any related field
- At least 1-2 years Practical laboratory experience in cell culture
- Knowledge/ experience with cell therapies
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good teamworking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under moderate direction
- Able to analyze and summarize data