Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a portfolio of next-generation cell therapies for cancer. It has a pipeline of therapies in clinical development for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s lead autologous therapy is in late-stage clinical development for treatment of lymphomas. It has shown strong clinical responses in patients with relapsed/refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma, based on which it was granted the RMAT designation by the U.S. FDA and the PRIME designation by EMA.
Tessa is also developing a novel, differentiated, allogeneic “off-the shelf” cell therapy platform to create more efficacious, reliable, and scalable therapies capable of targeting a broad range of cancers. A therapy using this platform is being evaluated in an ongoing clinical trial in United States.
(Senior) Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Generate monthly management reporting for stakeholders’ engagement
- Liaise with other business functions to provide timely and accurate forecast/budget and influence/monitor key expenditure and cash flows
- Report and analyse financial and business information, highlight and investigate significant variances and performance against annual plan and forecasts
- Assist and review Month End Closing financials to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assist with Annual Budgeting exercise and any ad-hoc forecasting requirements
- Provide key financial support for group business and plan reviews
- Manage and maintain management reporting tools (Microsoft Power BI) and SAP approval matrix
- To assist in SAP maintenance activities in relation to approval matrix
- Design and maintain key business process standard operating procedures and controls
- Monitor and test effectiveness of key controls
- Implement all aspects of finance business process improvements and risk management
- Support in special ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or any related field with at least 4-5 years of relevant Finance or Audit experience
- Good soft skill is vital to the success of this role. Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A recognised accounting qualification (CPA/ACCA/CIMA) is highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Power BI and Access; familiarity with SAP is a plus
- Great working attitude and willingness to learn and perform a hands-on role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Open-minded and highly motivated individual
- Meticulous and great with numbers
- Great analytical, planning and coordination skills
- Great project management skills
- Team player