Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a portfolio of next-generation cell therapies for cancer. It has a pipeline of therapies in clinical development for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumors.
Tessa’s lead autologous therapy is in late-stage clinical development for treatment of lymphomas. It has shown strong clinical responses in patients with relapsed/refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma, based on which it was granted the RMAT designation by the U.S. FDA and the PRIME designation by EMA.
Tessa is also developing a novel, differentiated, allogeneic “off-the shelf” cell therapy platform to create more efficacious, reliable, and scalable therapies capable of targeting a broad range of cancers. A therapy using this platform is being evaluated in an ongoing clinical trial in United States.
Associate Scientist, Analytical Development
- Responsible for carrying out analysis, development, and optimization of analytical methods for process and product characterization for various cell therapy products.
- Executes analytical activities with data generation, scientific result interpretation and data review within deadline
- Performs data trending and mining using biostatistics to support analytical team for data analysis
- Supports troubleshooting for either process or analytical procedures and contributes to laboratory investigations
- Maintains proper documentation for all experimental work according to GLP principles, including generating of SOP and lab records
- Assists with the operations of the analytical laboratory such as equipment maintenance, material procurement and general housekeeping
- Degree in Analytical Sciences/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Immunology or any related field, with minimum 2 years of relevant practical experience working in the laboratory
- Experience and competent with aseptic technique for cell culture
- Experience with cell therapy or immunological assays such as flow cytometry or ELISA is considered advantageous
- Proficient in biostatistical analysis and technical writing
- Meticulous and independence to work under moderate supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and committed team player